NBAAC - Actively Promoting the Special Interest Vehicle Hobby in the Province of New Brunswick, Canada
Open to automotive enthusiasts who enjoy antiques, collectibles, and hot rod vehicles
Ownership is NOT a requirement for membership
Comments and photos welcome. Send your emails to the
VISION STATEMENT: (The purpose of the club vision statement is to distinctly and, in as few words as possible, identify the ‘business’ of the club.)
“Promoting the Collector Vehicle Hobby”
MISSION STATEMENTS: (The purpose, of these mission statements and values, is to formulate a written declaration of the organization's core purpose and focus that will serve to guide the membership as to how to conduct the business of the club and communicate a sense of the intended direction for the entire association.)
- As an automotive hobby club our purpose is to join together like-minded enthusiasts.
- Membership is open to all those who own, or have an interest in, antique, classic, sport, muscle, sport compact and special interest vehicles.
- The NB Antique Auto Club Inc. will:
- a) maintain a provincial profile to allow for growth and recognition as an automotive hobby club and actively search out new members;
- b) promote the antique and collector vehicle hobby, preserve and honour the history of our club and encourage the restoration of these vehicles throughout the Province of New Brunswick; and
- c) support the Regional Areas of the club with the assistance they require to promote the hobby through events in their area.
VALUES of the NB Antique Auto Club Inc.:
- The NB Antique Auto Club Inc. members should endeavour to promote the best possible experience and reputable values that we share as a family oriented organization.
- The NB Antique Auto Club Inc. members, executive and representatives will conduct themselves, in all of their dealings, in a lawful way that confers and earns respect and demonstrates integrity.