Home / About / History of Clubs Logo

History of Clubs Logo

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

In 1913-1914 the Maritime Singer Six Automobile was produced by the Maritime Motor Company Ltd., 600 Rothesay Ave., Saint John, (Glen Falls) N.B. This vehicle was based on the American Palmer-Singer, with only four or five ever assembled, they were 6 cylinders and 50 hp cars. Because of this historic New Brunswick vehicle the N.B. Antique Auto Club Inc. decided to adopt the Maritime Singer Six as the club Logo.  

NBAAC_Logo

 

Six Singer